Welcome to our school and I hope you enjoy exploring our website.
At Greenfylde we strive to give every child a broad, balanced and enjoyable curriculum that lets them reach their potential and experience learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, in a range of creative ways. Our Christian ethos underpins all of our work and helps us to create the friendly and caring atmosphere that is felt by the whole school community. We are really proud of our school…so why choose Greenfylde?
- A school based in the heart of the community of Ilminster
- Strong academic record with results above national and Somerset averages
- A commitment to developing the whole child including a focus on social and emotional development
- Single age Reception classes
- All classes across the school have no more than 30 pupils with a teacher and learning support assistant
- Wide curriculum including the Arts, Forest School and Sport
- Established and dynamic Pre-Schools offering excellent care and learning for 2 to 5 year olds
- Extensive facilities including a swimming pool and two outdoor learning classrooms
- A school where your child will be cared for and develop a love of learning.