Greenfylde Church of England First School is dedicated to providing an environment that promotes healthy eating and enabling pupils to make informed choices about the food they eat.
- ensure that healthy food and drink is provided at all times of the day that responds to statutory guidance in relation to nutrition
- meet the stipulated Food Standards detailed within the Requirements for School Food Regulations 2014
- be allergy aware and make the ingredients within dishes known to students
- ensure that we are giving consistent messages about food and health to students
- provide our students with the information they need to make healthy choices
- promote health awareness
- contribute to the healthy physical development of all members of our school community.
If you child has an allergy or intolerance to certain foods and you require further information regarding food allergens
please contact the school office on 01460 52686 or via email@example.com. They will put you in touch with BAM, our school caterers, who can provide you with all necessary information. The school office can also update your child’s record to show any allergy or intolerance.